Remembering Pearl Harbor And Mighty Mo Private Tour - Honolulu
OverviewFor your private tour, we begin our excursion with a ride through the Pacific National Cemetery-Punchbowl, and historical Downtown Honolulu. We then continue to pay our respects to the fallen at the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. We guide you the entire way.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Likely to Sell Out
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour tour begins at 8:30am when your guide conveniently picks you up from your Waikiki hotel. Because this tour is completely private, you can talk with your guide about the schedule and the timing that works best for your group, and can customize the itinerary to focus on the sights that interest you most.
On most tours, your first stop will be at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, where you'll hear the stories of the men and women who courageously served their country.From here you'lldrive to Pearl Harbor, and pass by many historical sights in downtown Honolulu. Upon your arrival at the naval base, you'll follow your guide out on to the boat forthe Arizona Memorial, and pay your respects to over 1,100sailors who gave their lives with the ship.
Later on, aboard the USS Missouri, see the massive dents in the hull that were caused by kamikaze airplanes, and stand in the place where the Emperor of Japan signed the agreement surrendering the war. Throughout the reflective Pearl Harbor visit, your guide is here to answer questions and provide historical background, as well as steer you in the right direction between Pearl Harbor's attractions. You'll also have the chance to watch a video featuring real footage of the attack, and the tour concludes when you're driven back to your Waikiki hotel.
Inclusions for Remembering Pearl Harbor And Mighty Mo Private Tour
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Remembering Pearl Harbor And Mighty Mo Private Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xtreme Parasail
- Maui Day Trip: Haleakala, Iao Valley, Old Lahaina from Oahu
- Small-Group Circle Island Tour with Snorkeling
- DELUXE Pearl Harbor - USS Arizona - Honolulu City Tour
- Aviator's Tour
- Private Oahu Circle Island Tour
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor General Admission
- Stars and Stripes Tour - DELUXE