Remembering - The Jewish History Of Budapest
OverviewA tour focusing on the events of WWII but also celebrating the unbreakable spirit of Budapests famous Jewish Quarter. Tradition and progress going hand in hand.
Know More about this tour
If youre the sort of person who wants to know more about Hungarys Jewish community and its struggles over the centuries, you will love our "Remembering" tour. This tour will take you to Budapests renowned synagogues and Holocaust memorials while you learn about 20th century history and Hungarian-Jewish culture from a native perspective. We always aim to show our guests the true hidden gems of the city so your tour guide will make sure you see things and places that are not mentioned in your guidebook.
- Dohány Street Synagogue (well go inside as well)
- Kazinczy Street Orthodox Synagogue
- Ohel Sarah Mikveh
- The Holocaust Memorial on Liberty Square
- The Shoe Memorial
- A traditional Jewish-Hungarian cake in a local café
Inclusions for Remembering - The Jewish History Of Budapest
- Hotel/apartment pick-up
- Entrance ticket to the Dohány Street Synagogue
- A cake and a coffee in a Jewish confectionary
- Public transportation tickets if needed
- Map and further recommendations
Exclusions for Remembering - The Jewish History Of Budapest
- Additional entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Etyek Wine Country Tour with Dinner from Budapest
- Hungarian Wine Tasting with Cheese and Charcuterie in Budapest
- Gastroboat Pannonia - Hungarian gourmet dinner and cruising
- Budapest Craft Beer Tour by Local Home Brewers
- Neonis - 3D Blacklight Minigolf
- Round-Trip Cruise from Budapest to Szentendre
- Budapest Art Walk
- Jewish Cooking Class in Budapest