Renaissance D-ART Night - Florence
Overview5 Thursdays available to visit an exclusive exhibit at evening. An occasion to discover the Renaissance in Florence through artworks made by Michelangelo, Vasari, Potormo, Rosso Fiorentino and many others.Tour is available ONLY in these days:- Thursday 19 October- Thursday 2 November- Thursday 7 December- Thursday 28 December- Thursday 4 January 2018Languages available : English, ItalianDuration: 90 MinutesStarting Time: 9 pmMeeting Point: At 8:45 pm in Piazza Strozzi, in front of the entrance door of Palazzo Strozzi (is recommended to be there 15 minutes before the meeting time).Please, communicate if there are children under 18 years old or Seniors over 65 to get reduced fee (is recommended to bring ID document or passport to confirm the age)The Tour includes: Skip The Line Ticket; Professional Guide
Know More about this tour
Florence will pay tribute to the artists who made it great. From the 21st September to the 21st January 2018, the guides of Made of Tuscany will take you to a breath-taking evening tour through the most important century of the Florentine renaissance: the sixteenth century.
For only 5 Thursdays, Palazzo Strozzi will turn on at sunset to give the visitors the opportunity to know better the period in which brilliant artists were born, such as Michelangelo and Vasari. You will have the chance to discover more than 70 treasures of art, recalling the years of the passionate patronage of Francesco Medici I in which Florence started to shine. For ever.
Inclusions for Renaissance D-ART Night
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Renaissance D-ART Night
- Food and drinks
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A maximum of 25 people per booking
Wheelchair accessible (please advise at time of booking)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- Private tour - Palatina Gallery and Raphael Masterpieces
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch