Rent A Open-hull Boat For Up To 8 People In Saint-Tropez - License Required - Saint-tropez
OverviewRent this open-hull boat for up to 8 people and discover the beauty of the French Riviera in the surroundings of Saint-Tropez, one of the hottest place to visit in France.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourOur open-hull boat can take groups of up to 8 people who want to fish, dive, do some water sport or just enjoy the beautiful azure waters of the French Riviera. From les Marines de Cogolin in Saint-Tropez, board with your friends or family for an entire day on water (even more if you prefer). Discover Saint-Tropez, Port Grimaud, le Cap Taillat, Sainte-Maxime or Saint-Raphal...
Maximum : 8 people
Inclusions for Rent A Open-hull Boat For Up To 8 People In Saint-Tropez - License Required
- All taxes, fees and handling charges excluding fuel
Exclusions for Rent A Open-hull Boat For Up To 8 People In Saint-Tropez - License Required
- The listed price does not include fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age for the boat driver is 16 years, he/she will also need a boat license.
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.