Panorama journey across the peninsula of Peljeac takes us to Ston, the western fortified border of the Republic of Dubrovnik. During your sightseeing tour, you will be slowly introduced into the history of the town, the defense frontier of the Republic. Then we come to the place situated higher up from the Old City of Dubrovnik, where a beautiful view is in front of you, not only of Dubrovnik but also of the island of Lokrum and Elafiti islands in the distance. The view of the old nucleus of the Dubrovnik town will leave you breathless, the town that was, for a long period, the symbol of prosperity and progress. It had one of the largest trade fleets on the Mediterranean Sea and, as such, was an unavoidable partner in the European commercial and political affairs of that time. This undefeated town, with a diplomatic web that many of todays modern states would be proud of, was the center of one small Republic which preserved its independence and existed for 450 years. Discover with us the town listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, surrounded by powerful walls and fortresses that has been dominating this area for centuries. The sightseeing tour of the Old Town starts at the beautiful main street of Stradun. There you will be able to see Onofrio Fountain, the Franciscan Monastery with the oldest pharmacy in Europe, Orlando`s column, Cathedral and other values of this ancient, proud town. After the sightseeing lunch is optional in one of the towns restaurants. On our way back we will stop in one of the wine cellars on Peljeac for winetasting.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
7:30 am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Departure Details :
Hotels in Korcula city area
OverviewSton UNESCO World Heritage List Old town Dubrovnik Peljesac winetasting
- Professional escort and guidance
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mljet Island Yacht Excursion from Korcula Island
- Korcula Island Mountain Bike Tour
- Korcula Island Multi-Day Tour
- Multi-Day Yacht Package in Korcula Island
- 5-Day Croatia Islands Hike and Bike Adventure from Korcula Island
- Korcula Island Sea Kayaking Tour and Snorkel Combo
- Korcula Island Snorkeling Adventure