Retro Bike Rental In Prague
OverviewWhile riding our comfortableRetro Bikesyou experience Prague from a different angle, from an unexpected perspective, in a novel, safe and most convenient way.You will discover Prague's unique architecture, culture and gastronomy and inhale the unrepeatable mystical atmosphere of the city, where the European history is preserved and alive.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourOn our retro bikes you will discoverPrague, capital of the Czech Republic, bisected by the Vltava River. Nicknamed the City of a Hundred Spires, known for its Old Town Square, the heart of its historic core, with colorful baroque buildings, Gothic churches and the medieval Astronomical Clock, with a popular show. Completed in 1402, pedestrian Charles Bridge is lined with 30 statues of saints and will lead you calmlyjust to the gates of the largest castle areal in the world - The Prague Castle.
After your arrival to our rental shop,you will receive the safety and operational instructions, sign the contract.
Each rental includes: safety helmet, safety lock, bike map, VAT. Prior to each rental you sign the contract, valid ID is a MUST!
Inclusions for Retro Bike Rental In Prague
- Safety helmet
- Safety and operation instructions demo
- Safety lock
- Bottled water
- Map of the city
Exclusions for Retro Bike Rental In Prague
- Alcoholic drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum age is 15 years, below 15 adult necessary
Not wheelchair accessible
A current valid passport + 1 additional valid ID is required at time of signing the rental contract on the day of rental
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.