Revolutionary ZurichWrite a Review
Learn about the political, artistic and literary history of Zurich and how it shaped the history of Switzerland on this fascinating guided tour. Get to know how important cultural figures from the city shaped the future of the nation as the expert gives you insights and information about the past.
- What do Vladimir Ilych Lenin, James Joyce, and Tristan Tzara have in common? They were all living in Zurich in 1917.
- History of Zurich
Know More about this tour
The "Revolutionary Zurich" walking tour will take you to the places where political, literary, and artistic revolutions were being shaped by these important cultural figures of the 20th century throughout the old part of the city. I will also guide you through the history of the movements that resulted from their efforts, and the work that they themselves did while living in Zurich.
Inclusions for Revolutionary Zurich
- A drink at the Cabaret Voltaire cafe (coffee, hot chocolate, soft drink) for up to 4 people.
Exclusions for Revolutionary Zurich
- Food and Transportation
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.