Reykjavik 1-Hour Quad Bike Tour
OverviewEnjoy this one-hour quad bike experience in Reykjavik.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourFollowing a morning pickup at your Reykjavik hotel, meet your guide and take the 15-minute journey to the quad biking base outside the city. On arrival, listen to a safety briefing and pull on your helmet, then hop onto your quad bike and head into the countryside with your guide.
During your 1-hour ride, spin through Icelands rugged landscapes and take in top natural attractions including Hafravatn Lake and Mt. Hafrafell. From vantage points on the high mountainsides, admire sweeping views over of nearby towns like Mosfellsbr.
Stop at a local farm to visit native animals such as Icelandic horses, chickens, and sheep, then return to base for the onward journey back to your Reykjavik hotel.
Inclusions for Reykjavik 1-Hour Quad Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Reykjavik 1-Hour Quad Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Snorkeling Experience at Silfra Fissure in Thingvellir National Park
- South Iceland Tour from Reykjavik: Waterfalls, Volcanoes and Glaciers
- Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Blue Lagoon Spa with Round-trip Transport
- Small-Group Volcano Tour from Reykjavik: Descent Into Thrihnukagigur Volcano and Hike
- Golden Circle Express Tour from Reykjavik
- Wonders of Snfellsnes Peninsula - Private Tour from Reykjavik