Reykjavik City Walking Tour
OverviewOn this Reykjavik walking tour you will get to know the most northern capital city in the world. Get to know all of Reykjavik's main sights and learn about Iceland's fascinating geology and volcanic history with a local guide. Highlights include Hallgrímskirkja Church, the colourful Þingholt houses, the Old Harbour, Harpa Concert Hall and the beautiful Sun Voyager (Sólfar) sculpture where you can take fantastic photos out over the bay and of Mt. Esja beyond.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the afternoon in central Reykjavik, then head along the city streets to begin your 2.5-hour walking tour. Capital of Iceland the land of fire and ice Reykjavik is widely considered a bustling and friendly city, with a unique history and heritage.
During your tour, climb up the bell tower of Hallgrmskirkja Church and admire spectacular views over the rooftops to Faxafli Bay and the peaks beyond. Learn of Icelands famous Norse mythology at the statue garden of Einar Jnsson. Then, stroll up Thingholt hill towards Reykjavik City Pond to feed the ducks, geese, and swans.
Continue on to top attractions including City Hall, the Harpa Concert Hall, the Old Harbour, and the Slfar sculpture. Listen as your guide sheds light on Iceland's fascinating geology and volcanic history, then conclude your tour by the Harpa Concert Hall near central Reykjavik.
Inclusions for Reykjavik City Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Reykjavik City Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Borgarfjordur, the Saga, Krauma & the Caves Private Tour
- Golden Circle Small Group Snowmobiling And Northern Lights
- Amazing South Coast tour
- South Coast and Eyjafjallajokull black sand beach Guided tour small group
- Snfellsnes Peninsula Private Tour
- Private South Coast Eyjafjallajokull black sand beach Guided tour
- Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Northern Lights Tour
- Hunting Northern lights