Reykjavik Escape Game Experience
OverviewReykjavik Escape is a live and interactive escape room game, situated in central Reykjavik. With your private group of 2-6 people, you are locked inside a room and have 60 minutes to escape. Once inside the room, you will discover clues you must use to solve the puzzles and mysteries in order to make your escape. A great activity for friends, families and other groups. We have 7 rooms and can take 48 people at once. Our new room the Hangover takes up to 12 people so this is suitable for larger groups.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourLast night you went out on town with some friends,- but after the first toast at the bartotal black out! You wake up in a strange hotel room with no memories of last night, where you went or what you did.
Bad as it is, the situation takes a turn for the worse when you find out that the doors are locked and you are trapped inside the room.
To get out you have to retrace your steps and figure out exactly what you did last night. Are you up for the challenge?
Once inside the room, youve got 60 minutes to solve the clues.
The room takes between 4 and 12 people.
Inclusions for Reykjavik Escape Game Experience
- Escape Room Experience for you and your group
Exclusions for Reykjavik Escape Game Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from location
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required (maximum group size is 12)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Glacier Hike from Reykjavk
- Day Trip to South Iceland: Glaciers, Volcanoes and Waterfalls
- Ice Climbing and Glacier Hiking Day Trip from Reykjavik
- Day Trip to the Hidden Valley of Thor Thorsmork from Reykjavik
- Highlights of Iceland Small-Group Day Trip from Reykjavik by Super Jeep
- Landmannalaugar and Hekla Volcano Guided Day Tour from Reykjavik
- Ice Cave Day Tour from Reykjavik: Descend into a Glacier
- Northern Lights Cruise from Reykjavik