Reykjavik Perlan Museum Glacier And Ice Cave Exhibition Entrance Ticket
OverviewPerlan Museum offers the Glacier and Ice Cave exhibition that brings the glacier to the city center. On this guided adventure, you'll experience the ice cave then venture into a dramatic multimedia exhibit which will provide you with details about Icelands treasured glaciers. There's also a 360Reykjavk observation deck that has the best view of the capital and its surroundings: the ocean and mountains, geothermal areas, volcanoes and a glacier. This tour is 30-60 minutes long and is family-friendly.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourExplore Perlan Museum, considered the biggest attraction in Reykjavk.
Perlan Museum is an iconic glass dome building sitting on the highest hill in Reykjavk. The Museum hosts an exquisite exhibition where you can learn about the wonders of Icelandic nature and experience them in a unique and unforgettable way.
The main attraction is the Glaciers and Ice Cave exhibition where you walk through a 100 m. long (300 ft.) man-made ice cave before you enter an interactive exhibition. Here you will learn more details about Icelands treasured glaciers, their future and how they affect global warming. A perfect first stop on the trip to Iceland that is suitable for all ages.
Included in the exhibition ticket is access to the observation deck that provides the best viewpoint over Reykjavk and it's surroundings.
Perlan is a must-visit, not only for the museum, but also for its incredible architecture, amazing panoramic views of Reykjavk and its excellent restaurant, cafe and gift shops (at own expense).
Inclusions for Reykjavik Perlan Museum Glacier And Ice Cave Exhibition Entrance Ticket
- Entrance fees to Perlan Museum Glacier and Ice Exhibition
- Local guide for ice cave
- Digital information guides elsewhere
- 360 Reykjavk observation deck
Exclusions for Reykjavik Perlan Museum Glacier And Ice Cave Exhibition Entrance Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum 1 adult per booking
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Warm clothes are recommended for the ice cave
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Borgarfjordur, the Saga, Krauma & the Caves Private Tour
- Reykjavik Shore Excursion: Northern Lights Tour
- Hunting Northern lights
- Northern Lights Hunt by ATV from Reykjavik
- Private Northern Lights Tour - With Lobster Feast
- Private Northern Lights Tour - With Secret Lagoon
- Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik by Bus
- Small-Group Deluxe Northern Lights Tour from Reykjavik