Reykjavik Whale Watching Cruise Plus Whales Of Iceland Entrance Ticket
OverviewWatch for whales in the Icelandic sea and visit the Whales of Iceland exhibition on this experience from Reykjavik. Choose from a 2.5- or 3.5-hour whale watching cruise to watch for minke and humpback whales, white-beaked dolphins and harbor porpoises in Faxafli Bay. Then, admire full-scale models of whales and dolphins at Whales of Iceland, Europes largest whale exhibition. Explore independently to learn about the different species and grasp the magnitude of these giants of the sea.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourChoose from a 2.5- or 3.5-hour cruise, and select your preferred departure time. Then, board your high-speed boat at Reykjavik Old Harbor.
Meet your captain, listen to a safety briefing, pull on a pair of provided coveralls, and find a spot on deck or in the indoor cabin. As your boat pulls away, listen to onboard commentary about the marine life of Faxafli Bay, and learn about the minke and humpback whales that can frequent the waters.
Enjoy the views over the Icelandic mountains, and scan the water for whales, porpoises and white-beaked dolphins. Keep your camera ready these trips have more than a 90% success rate for whale sightings. In the unlikely event that you dont spot a whale, youll receive a ticket for another cruise.
After your return to the harbor, make your way independently to the Whales of Iceland exhibition, Europe's largest exhibition dedicated to whales. Ogle life-size models of whale and dolphin species including belugas and killer whales, and see replicas of the minkes and humpbacks you may have seen earlier. Learn about these giants of the sea from the displays, and perhaps relax over drinks and snacks (own expense) at the caf before you leave.
Inclusions for Reykjavik Whale Watching Cruise Plus Whales Of Iceland Entrance Ticket
- Use of coveralls
- Onboard Wi-Fi access
- Entry to Whales of Iceland exhibition
Exclusions for Reykjavik Whale Watching Cruise Plus Whales Of Iceland Entrance Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in a variety of weather conditions, please dress appropriately
If cancelled due to unsuitable sailing conditions, you will be give the option of an alternative date or a full refund
Hotel pick up: Available to book directly with supplier (extra fees apply).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.