Rhine Segway City Tour In DusseldorfWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy theÂ magnificent riverside while riding your Segway, without getting footsore. Our Rhine tour across DusseldorfÂ takes approximately 2Â hours to complete.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
After aÂ thorough instruction we first drive towards the Old Town and have a look at the Rhine Tower andÂ picturesqueÂ Burgpark with its breweries andÂ outdoor gastronomy. We have a quick rest atÂ brewery 'Ãrige' to haveÂ a typical Dusseldorf beer to get there.Â
The next destination is the beautiful Rhinepark in which green meadows, plants and public buildings like broadcasting institutions. Not only is the architecture of the buildings worth a visit, but also the fantasticÂ view you will have from the Rhine park ofÂ the Rheinturm (Rhine Tower), the marina and the Parliament Building.Â We then cross the Theodor-Heuss-BrÃ¼cke to get to the other side of the Rhine to Oberkassel. We drive through the lovely Rhine meadow sand you'll have a great view at Dusseldorf Skyline.Â You are free to speed up and enjoy driving on the wide path. Segway driving is a totally different driving experience an you will enjoy it.Â
Â Gliding effortlessly across Oberkassel and back to the right side of the Rhine we get to the harbor of Dusseldorf afterwards where industry meets logistics and trade. Together with numerous culinary offerings in the so-called MedienhafenÂ it makes the harbor area an excitingÂ and modern district we discover by Segway.Â The nearby Federal State Parliament of North Rhine-Westphalia which is theÂ central legislative body of the state's political system is what we pass next before finally rolling to our point of departure.Â
The Rhine Segway Tour is theÂ perfect way to explore Dusseldorf by Segway. Get to see the most thrilling sights and river RhineÂ and enjoy your time gliding around effortlessly through the city.
Inclusions for Rhine Segway City Tour In Dusseldorf
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Rhine Segway City Tour In Dusseldorf
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.