Rhodes By Night - Lanterns
OverviewSpend a perfectly peaceful evening on the streets of Rhodes, which shines quietly to the quiet sea. Uncover the secrets of this ancient city by touring places that are difficult to discover on your own while enjoying a Greek traditional plate.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourCollection of guests from their accommodation which will be then taken to meet the place outside of the Medieval City at the church of St. Francisco. The group enters the old town through the gate of Saint Athanasios. The guests are taken for a guided walk down the narrow cobbled streets and are given details about the fortifications, monuments and architecture of the city. In the old town the quests will find many little shops selling the most attractive souvenirs such as traditional products, backs, leather, jewellery and other traditional Greek goods. After the free time, the group meets the professional guide at the agreed meeting point and dinner is provided at a local restaurant in the Old Town. After the dinner the clients walks through to the new city, Mandraki harbour. The guests will board for a short cruise around the harbour of the city for about 45 minutes. After the mini cruise they will be transferred back to the hotels.
NOTE: In case of bad weather conditions the boat trip will be cancelled, while the quest will spent more time at the old town. Restrictions: Not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for guests with walking difficulties
Inclusions for Rhodes By Night - Lanterns
- Dinner in Medieval City of Rhodes
- Short Cruise in Mantraki Harbour
- Walking tour in the maginificent Old City
Exclusions for Rhodes By Night - Lanterns
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
NOTE: In case of bad weather conditions the boat trip will be cancelled, while the quest will spent more time at the old town. Restrictions: Not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for guests with walking difficultie.
* Comfortable shoes-a light cardigan/jacket needed.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.