Rhythm Of The Dance Show At Hodjapasha In Istanbul
OverviewAn entertaining dance show that combines traditional folkloric dances with exotic belly dances and 360 degree video projection for a unique cultural experience.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourA variety of charming folkloric dances from the Anatolia, Balkan and Caucasian regions are combined with exotic oriental dances and modern choreography, including group or solo male and female belly dancers. Highly energetic and moving with amazing costumes and 360 degree video projection special effects during the show. Before the show, enjoy the dance culture exhibition in the foyer area and learn about the cultural and historical significance of this performance.
Inclusions for Rhythm Of The Dance Show At Hodjapasha In Istanbul
- Entrance fees
- Light refreshments
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for Rhythm Of The Dance Show At Hodjapasha In Istanbul
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Seats are numbered on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sardis Tour from Izmir with Private Guide
- Istanbul Old City Private Tour - Sultanahmet Tour
- Best of Turkey in 15 Day From Istanbul
- Istanbul Small-Group Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Including Bosphorus Cruise and Lunch
- 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour visiting Istanbul and Gallipoli
- Evening Local Food and Wine Tour In Istanbul