Rhythms Of Lisbon Walking Tour
OverviewExplore Lisbons downtown through Brazilian history and culture. On this walking tour, hear funny stories and curious tales about the special relationship between Portugal and Brazil through language, literature,the famous Portuguese sidewalks, coffee, colors, and, rhythms. At the end of the tour we will have a unique chance of watching a Brazilian musical performance.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourEnjoy this 2-hour walking tour in Lisbon's downtown while learning about the rich history between Portugal and Brazil. We begin our tour in Terreiro do Pao, where an important event begins this tale of a voyage crossing the ocean. It continues until you reach land in Rossio, where you find D. Pedro IV, the first emperor of Brazil, waiting for you.
Going up to Chiado, you will hear stories of Portuguese immigrants who became millionaires in Brazil and find out why Lisbon locals love coffee. This tour ends with a relaxing moment, listening to a musical performance with lots of Brazilian rhythms (Sunday option) or tasting Brazil with a sweet treat (Monday to Saturday options)
Inclusions for Rhythms Of Lisbon Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Brazilian music performance
- Brazilian sweet treat
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Rhythms Of Lisbon Walking Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.