Rice Barge Cruise Canal TourWrite a Review
OverviewSpend your afternoon exploring the canal tours of Bangkok with the combination of long-tailed boat and an old classical Rice Barge. The tour on beautifully decorated rice barge, is perfect for anyone who wants to sit back, relax while touring the city. The cruise has some of the nicest staff serving you an array of unlimited cocktails and mocktails as well as freshly served Thai fruits. The pattern is broken by a flavorsome afternoon tea. It allows you to explore the city in the midst of all its everyday chatter as locals run around finishing chores
- Explore Bangkok city cruising through Venice of the East
- The cruise allows you to soak up the Thai culture from afar.
- Treat yourself with the best fresh seasonal Thai fruits, varieties of cocktails on board
- Admire the our welldecorated old classical Rice Barges
- Witness the real Thai life style along the canal
Know More about this tourThe Rice Barge Cruise Canal Tour is a halfday tour, perfect for someone who wants to relax and take in the aura of the city. The tour begins at 1315 hours with the driver picking you up for a waterway tour that lasts approximately two and a half hours.
Cruising down, what most also call Venice of the East, is a serene experience in itself. Instead of trying to explore the city on foot in the blazing heat, you can sit back and explore it at your own comfort, in your own space.
An opportunity to get a peek at the various canals of Bangkok before meeting up with the barge filled with lovely canal houses. The destination is the decorated rice barge, filled with fellow tourists and an energy that puts all gloom to rest, for an afternoon of floating down the ChaoPhraya River. The rice barge is a beautifully decorated and creates a soulful atmosphere in sync with the holiday vibe.
This Bangkok cruise is known for its onboard treatment. It offers you a constant supply of freshly served seasonal Thai fruits and an endless choice of cocktails and mocktails from the beginning of the journey all the way till the end. The endless supply of delicious Mai Tais is to die for The drinks and food are followed by a flavorsome afternoon tea by some of the nicest staff members.
Manmade creations, too, find a place in this experience of a lifetime. The rice barge passes by several of the exquisite temples that Bangkok has along with canals that take your breath away. If you are facing a time crunch and need a quick glance at the city, hop on for this is the perfect way to figure your way around Bangkok.
It is a trip with nothing paralleled The most exciting, spectacular, and experience of a lifetime
Inclusions for Rice Barge Cruise Canal Tour
- Transfer service from and to the hotel in city center Share Basis
- Canal Tour by Express Boat
- Rice Barge River Cruise
- Welcome drink fruit cocktail
- Seasonal fresh fruit and soft drink
- English speaking guide
Exclusions for Rice Barge Cruise Canal Tour
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- 13151345Hrs Pick up from centrally located Hotels in Bangkok
- 1430 Hrs Appreciating the sceneries of BangkokNoi canal and floating along the ChaoPhraya River, by Rice Barge River Cruise offers you fresh seasonal Thai fruits, varieties of cocktails which are served for all guests from the beginning of journey till its end. Sit back comfortably in our originally traditional rice barge and admire the our welldecorated style boat and lives of people living along both banks
- 1530 Hrs Begin the journey with Express boats, leading you pass various temples along many famous canals. You are about to experience serine watercourse and watch the way of Thais living on both banks. After finishing those activities, We present you the most spectacular expedition in the land known as the Worlds Eastern Venice. It is a trip with nothing paralleled, an experience of a lifetime, and a cometrue dream of all
- 1630 Hrs Drop back Hotel with the most memorable experience in Bangkok
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup.
Please provide confirmation voucher at the time of pick up.
Nationality of all travelers and Hotel details need to be informed at least 24 hours before departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show