Rice Cultivation And Kuang Si Waterfall From Luang Prabang Full-Day TourWrite a Review
This full-day, small group tour offers you a chance to be engaged in the real countryside life in Luang Prabang by participating in the rice cultivation activities, learning about how to plan, harvest rice and make it a nice dish in a meal. In addition, you will visit the famous Kuang Si Waterfall where you can swim, relax, and stroll through the jungle. On the way back to Luang Prabang have the opportunity to visit a Hmong cultural museum.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 8am in a air-conditioned vehicle to transfer you to the Living Land Farm, a community enterprise located just outside Luang Prabang. This farm provides you with educational programs and professional organic farming right next to the rice fields and villages. You will join and experience the 14 steps of the rice cycle on the Living Land community farm and understand what it takes to cultivate, harvest and prepare rice before it’s ready to eat, and then you will get to enjoy a special rice snack. In addition, you will have chance to learn about other kinds of traditional handicraft, such as bamboo weaving, tool and trap making, gardening and even blacksmithing.
After, you will embark on a boat on a scenic ride along the Mekong River. During the cruise, admire various natural landscapes, as well as intriguing glimpses of daily life for Lao locals living along the banks of the Mekong. You will be taken to the beautiful Kuang Si Waterfall to relax and have lunch from a local vendor. After lunch you will have time to rest and enjoy swimming, photo opportunities and explore the surrounding jungle.
On the way back, you will pay a visit to a small Hmong culture museum before being taken to your hotel in Luang Prabang.
Inclusions for Rice Cultivation And Kuang Si Waterfall From Luang Prabang Full-Day Tour
- All entrance fees (Waterfall, Hmong Museum)
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Luang Prabang city central
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- English speaking guide
- All activities on the farm
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Rice Cultivation And Kuang Si Waterfall From Luang Prabang Full-Day Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Dietary or special food options available upon request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.