Rich Culture Of Bangalore Day Tour - Bengaluru
OverviewDiscover India's Silicon Valley, Bangalore, the city of awesomeness! The city is famous for its well-maintained gardens as well as clean roads. Bangalore is lucky to enjoy a salubrious climate all year around and, therefore, it serves as a perfect holiday destination no matter where you come from. You can easily trace the roots of the city's rich colonial past by visiting its gardens as well as temples. Get ready to explore the wonderful city of Bangalore that is full of exotic gardens and marvelous sightseeing destinations.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourLearn about the culture and history of Bangalore, one of South Indias most vibrant cities, on this 7-hour private tour beginning at your hotel between 8:30am and 9am.
Your local guide will first introduce you to the ISKCON Sri Radha Krishna Temple, one of the largest Hare Krishna temples in the world. Youll next visit Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace and museum, an example of Indo-Islamic architecture that was originally built from solid teak, including intricately carved pillars and balconies.
Your tour continues at the Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, home to more than 1,000 plant species and the Glass House, a conservatory modeled after Londons former Crystal Palace. After a leisurely stroll, youll enjoy an included buffet lunch at a popular restaurant.
Drive past the Bangalore Palace, the High Court, Cubbon Park, and Vidhan Sabha where the Karnataka legislature meets. Your guide will explain the significance of Bull Temple dedicated to Nandi, and the Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple dedicated to Shiva.
Your tour will conclude at about 4pm with an included transfer to your hotel.
Inclusions for Rich Culture Of Bangalore Day Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Bangalore
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for Rich Culture Of Bangalore Day Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of nine people per booking
Group discount is available
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Bangalore Private Tour with Ayurveda Massage
- Private Bangalore Tour: City Sightseeing Including Anjaneya Temple
- Private Day Tour of Mysore from Bangalore
- Private Tour: Mysore Palace and Srirangapatna Day Trip from Bangalore
- Bengaluru Kempegowda International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge
- Private Excursion to Mysore and Srirangapatna from Bengaluru