- We offer a complimentary pick up from the Lobby of Riu Palace & Riu Negril, Royalton Negril, Azul Sensatorie, Sunset at the Palms, please be in the lobby no later than 1.15pm, awaiting your driver, we will transport you to the Seven mile beach docking point to meet your catamaran, where our amazing crew will be there to greet you. We set sail for the coral reef, where you will see some of the beautiful marine life Negril has to offer, as the bar opens, feel free to enjoy our famous Rum Punch, as you listen to the sounds of Reggae old and new.
All your snorkeling equipment is provided, masks and fins.
Swim around the coral and have a look at the sights you only see in movies, its simply breathtaking. Then its onto the Famous Ricks Caf, to watch some of the most fearless Cliff Divers Jamaica has to offer, watch them as they sail through the air doing twists and turns, jumping of the cliff..as the DJ turns up the volume so everyone can feel that Jamaica Bass, the dancing begins..
Opened in the 1974, Rick's was one of Negril's first restaurants and boasts a 35-foot (11-meter) cliff that locals and adventurous visitors like to use as a diving board. If you don't want to jump there's a restaurant and pool for you to relax near and take some amazing pictures to send to friends and relatives, the perfect Instagram selfie.
After about and hour we take you back onboard, ready to cruise down the coastline on the glorious sunset, take pictures or just smile cause its just IRIE...sipping on a glass of Rum or Toasting with a chilled Red Stripe Beer, that's an evening to remember.
When we dock the boat, if you came in one of our buses, then they will be ready to take you back to your resort, just in time for dinner.
- 3 to 3.5 hour Negril Catamaran Cruise
- Snorkel at the Corel Reef ( all equipment included)
- Visit the Famous Ricks Caf (glass bottom boat will transport you across, weather permitting)
- Fully stocked all inclusive Jamaican Bar
- Watch the Breathtaking Sunset on Ocean
- See the coastline of Negril
- Surround sound system
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
Boarding starts at 2.15pm to 2.30 pm Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Departure Details :
Daily Cruise leaves from Margaritaville Negril
OverviewFrom Margaritaville Negril to Rick's Caf and back, set sail from the famous 7 mile beach in Negril Jamaica to the famous Rick's Caf sat on the Cliffs of the Westend Negril. Snorkel on the coral reef and see the islands tropical fish or just sunbathe on the boat's deck during this 3-hour excursion. Enjoy unlimited drinks and reggae music while you take in the sights of the coastline, and watch the sunset on the breathtaking Caribbean sea. Yah Mon....Everyting is IRIE..!
- 3 Hour Cruise
- Reef Snorkeling
- Ricks Cafe
- Live commentary on boat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Fully stocked Bar
- Music System onboard
- Shuttle boat to Ricks Caf (weather Permitting)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or no show
Not recommended for pregnant women over 6 months
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please bring Sunblock, Towel and any money / credit cards for Margaritaville and Ricks Caf should you wish to purchase anything
Please note : You must provide your local hotel details to the Tour Provider
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Countryside Tour
- Barnaby's Hummingbird Garden with Ricks Cafe
- Ocho Rios Special featuring the Falls Botanical Gardens and shopping
- 6-Hour Hampden Estate Rum and Mo Bay City Tour From Negril
- Full Day Jamaican Legends Tour from Negril with Lunch
- Orange Bay Meet the Locals Community Tour
- Rhodes Hall Beach Horse Back Ride and Swim