Ride On The Icebreaker AURORA Cruise One Day Bus Tour - Sapporo-shi
OverviewEnjoy the thrilling yet freezing cruising experience at Hokkaido. You are invited to enjoy the winter scenery of area around Hokkaido. The ice breaking cruise tour included the following: Two-way bus transfer from Sapporo! Premium ticket of the Icebreaker Cruise "AURORA"! The cruise ticket is definitely hard to find, you must not want to miss! By paying an additional JPY2500 per person, you can also enjoy mini seafood rice bowl with 4 crab legs as lunch. (Optional)
Know More about this tourThis tour will depart early in the morning. You will need to arrive ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Sapporo lobby at 06:50 am, and the tour bus will depart at 07:00 am. On the journey towards the first spot, the bus will stop twice at Sunagawa Service Area and Michi no Eki Maruseppu for short breaks.
After the breaks, the trip will directly go to Abashiri Icebreaker Sightseeing Boat Pier and Michi no Eki Abashiri. Please enjoy your 90 mins free time here for sightseeing, souvenirs shopping and lunch. Until 2:00 pm, you will ride on the ice crusher cruise "AURORA" for the thrilling tour! The cruise will break out the ice flow on the sea and moves forward by gravity. You will definitely be impressed by the sound of the ice hitting the bottom of the ship!
Soon after the 60 mins ride, you will get yourself prepared for returning to Sapporo. The tour bus will stop by twice for short breaks again, and you will arrive at ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Sapporo at around 9:00 pm.
Inclusions for Ride On The Icebreaker AURORA Cruise One Day Bus Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Ride On The Icebreaker AURORA Cruise One Day Bus Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Tour fee already included Icebreaker "AURORA" admission fee. In addition, the time stated in the itinerary is for reference only, subject to the situation on the departure day
Lunch will be at your own expense, or participants can choose to add JPY2500 for the lunch plan
In case of traffic congestion or any other uncontrollable reasons, may lead to changes on tour schedule or time shorten in each sightseeing spots, please be noted in advance.
If "AURORA" is not under operation due to bad weather, the trip will change to visit the Okhotsk Ice Museum. Under this case, JPY2300 will be refunded per adult and JPY1000 per child.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
No compensation for any time delay on bus.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.