Ride Peruvian Paso Horses In Cusco
OverviewThis is a 4 hours activity for people who loves horses, we provide Peruvian Paso horses to ride around Cusco city visiting the Temple of the moon and the inca face near Cusco.
Know More about this tourAt 9am , we pick up you from your hotel and we go to our ranch that is located 15 min away from Cusco's Main Square.
9:15am: We arrive to the ranch and we have a quick explanation about how to control and command our peruvian paso horses.
9:25am: we start the tour going to the temple of the moon, is a short ride (15 min), this time will allow us to know and to first contact with our peruvian paso horse.
9:40am: Our tour guide will explain the importance of this magical place, this is a temple for fertility with new excavation.
10:00am: We ride to a view point of the Cusco city where we will take our snacks with a great view, also our tour guide will provide a explanation of the inca history and the development of the Cusco valley then we return to the ranch to leave our horses.
13:30pm arrive to your hotel and finish our activity.
Inclusions for Ride Peruvian Paso Horses In Cusco
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Ride Peruvian Paso Horses In Cusco
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
bring a rain jacket.
wear a confortable shoes to WALK
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Rainbow Full Day
- NATURAL SALT MINES AND MORAY TERRACES TOUR FROM OLLANTAYTAMBO TO CUSCO
- Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu in 4 Days
- Manu Reserved Zone Express 6 Days
- South Valley Tour - Half Day - Private Service
- Day Trip Adventure in the Chuquicahuana River from Cusco
- 4-Day Beer Tasting, Rafting Adventure and Machu Picchu Tour from Cusco
- Quick Trip in 3-Day: City Tour Cusco and Full-Day Trip to Machupicchu