Riga Old Town Pub Crawl Including Famous Black Balsam
OverviewRaise a glass to Riga! Head out on the Old Town with a local beer enthusiast by your side, and learn about the experimental craft beers sweeping through Latvia. Taste traditional drinks like black balsam and kvass, as well as new ciders and beers that cant be found anywhere else.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Your Riga food tour will kick off with a stroll around the bakeries, bars and small grocery stores that dot the city. Taste a range of seasonal Latvian specialities: fresh cottage cheese with dill, hemp-seed butter served on a traditional Latvian dark bread, locally brewed beer and, of course, Riga balsam a herbal liqueur that you cant leave town without trying.
Well also explore a creative quarter, known as The Republic of Miera (Peace in English). In this area, youll find various local business, including small shops, wineries and pubs. Theres also a famous chocolate factory located here, and yes, were going to stop in!
A local brewery is located just in a few minutes walk from here, so well head over to grab some excellent craft beer. Raise a glass with your new friends as we talk about our foodie travels in Latvia and beyond.
Well finish our tour with a meal at a family-run restaurant thats owned by none other than your tour guide! The family will take care of your dinner and serve you a seasonal Latvian dish.
No matter the time of year, or the day of the week, this Riga food tour is a delight for anyone interested in the flavours of Latvia and is sure to leave you with a belly thats full and a smile on your face.
Inclusions for Riga Old Town Pub Crawl Including Famous Black Balsam
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1-ride e-ticket for public transport
- Riga black balsam
- 2 craft beers
- Snacks in 3 different spots,
- Seasonal Latvian dish at the family-run restaurant.
Exclusions for Riga Old Town Pub Crawl Including Famous Black Balsam
- Additional food or drinks
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Transportation to/from the meeting and end points
- Tips/gratuities for your guide.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking. Note that Riga can be quite cold in winter months, therefore dress accordingly!
For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
Travellers under 18 years of age are not permitted on this tour
This tour can be customised to accommodate vegetarians, vegans and other dietary needs. Please notify us at the time of the booking advance of any dietary requests.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Tour to Jurmala, Fisherman Villages and Nature Trails from Riga
- Full-Day Private Tour to Latvia Palaces and Medieval Castle from Riga
- Private Transfer from Riga to Valmiera or Valmiera to Riga
- Private Transfer from Riga to Kaunas or from Kaunas to Riga
- Private Car Transfer: Riga Airport to Riga City or Riga City to Airport