Rimutaka Inclined Cycle Tour - Wellington
OverviewAn easy day ride with an adventurous edge to suit most levels of rider experience. 17- 35 km (depends how you choose to do it) of riding on the Rimutaka Rail Trail. This is an ideal Cruise Ship visitor experience.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourStart Maymourn- Finish Featherston.
The Rimutaka Rail Trail is a gentle, well groomed path with a total of 5 tunnels to enjoy riding through, absolute beginners start from the Kaitoke road end and those with a bit more experience and energy start from Maymourn.
We generally start this ride at Maymourn Station, making it easy to access for visitors to the region. Catch the morning train to Wairarapa from Wellington (weekdays 8.25am or weekends 9.55am) We meet you at Maymourn Station, one stop after Upper Hutt with Bikes, helmets, lunch and water. If you are coming from Wairarapa we depart from our Martinborough depot, by arrangement or can meet you in Featherston.
Inclusions for Rimutaka Inclined Cycle Tour
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Rimutaka Inclined Cycle Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions (you need to purchase a train fare at the Wellington Train Station.)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time (Cruise ship passengers may be offered collection and return for smll additional charge)
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 65-Minute Southern Alps Helicopter Tour from Mount Cook
- 25-Minute Helicopter Adventure Including Tasman Glacier from Mount Cook
- Private Tour: Full-Day Martinborough Wine Tour Including Return Transfers
- Half-Day Wellington Foodie Experience
- Wellington Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Tour
- Martinborough Guided Wine and Vine
- Self Guided Martinborough Wineries Bike Tour