Rincon De La Vieja Hiking Adventure With Lunch - Playa Hermosa
OverviewRincon de la Vieja National Park has one of the richest trails meant for nature hiking, where you will explore the biodiversity of flora and fauna, including old trees, mammals, reptiles and birds, additional you will see part of the secondary volcanic activity including gases, sulfur water spots and natural volcanic mud pots.
- A la carte lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourLocated just 16 mile northeast from Liberia, and one hour driving, youll arrive at the base of this active volcano. This is a great tour that will start with 2 hours hiking into the 2 different type of forest in Guanacaste, tropical dry forest and primary forest. During the hike you will see a lot of steamy sulfur water ponds, boiling mud, and steaming fumaroles all related with the volcanic activity in the National Park.
After admiring this natural process, you will begin to ascend into the tropical primary forest where you will have the option to see wildlife such as: Agoutis, White-nose Coatis, Spider Monkey and Howler Monkey, Toucans and butterflies. Your guide will point out many details of the flora and fauna in this National Park. After the tour, you will be driven to Liberia City where you will enjoy a local meal "El Casado" and also you will have the option to stop in local markets for buy coffee and souvenirs.
Inclusions for Rincon De La Vieja Hiking Adventure With Lunch
- Hiking tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
Exclusions for Rincon De La Vieja Hiking Adventure With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.