OverviewTake a spectacular small group Ring of Kerry day tour that takes you off the beaten track to let you experience its true beauty. Experience its unique cultural and breath-taking scenery with a stunning walking tour of Bray Head, a majestic headland that sits right on the edge of the wild Atlantic. Take the time to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the colorful coastal village of Portmagee before continuing your journey around the Ring of Kerry.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDo you want something different, something new? Well then, jump aboard for the most unique insight into the real Ring of Kerry. On this small group tour you don't just sit on a bus, you will get to experience the striking rugged Atlantic coastline of the Iveragh Peninsula and discover for yourself this lands rich and wondrous ecological beauty.
The tour starts in Killarney from where you will be guided along this routes most iconic places of interest. Turning off the main tourist track the tour takes a detour to explore the impressive coastal village of Portmagee where you will take a guided walking tour of Bray Head and feast your eyes upon amazing coastal views of the Skellig Islands and discover this landscapes historical importance. That afternoon you will have the opportunity to explore the colorful fishing village of Portmagee before continuing your unforgettable journey around the Ring of Kerry.
Inclusions for Ring Of Kerry And Bray Head Day Tour From Killarney
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Ring Of Kerry And Bray Head Day Tour From Killarney
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.