From USD 53.81
OverviewHave a small group cultural tour experience around the majestic Ring of Kerry. Explore one of Ireland's most iconic destinations. See the impressive Skellig Experience Center (this tour does not include a boat tour to the Skellig Islands), where you can explore many aspects of this dramatic UNESCO world heritage site without having to get your feet wet.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourUnlock the hidden beauty and cultural secrets of Ireland's most renowned coastal routes, the Ring of Kerry. Your journey starts in Killarney from where you are guided along this dramatic coastline towards the colorful fishing village of Portmagee.
Here you will take an amazing tour of the Skellig Experience Center (this tour does not include a boat tour to the Skellig Islands) which exhibits the dramatic story of the UNESCO world heritage site of Skellig Michael. At the Skellig Experience Center, you will have the opportunity to study the works and lives of the Skellig monks of the early Christian period. Gain a greater understanding and appreciation of this remarkable early Christian settlement that is situated 13 miles of the coast of Kerry and rises up to over 230 m above sea level and on its very peak lays a 6th Century Christian monastery.
After your tour, take the opportunity to explore the quaint fishing village of Portmagee before continuing your journey around the spectacular Ring of Kerry where you'll explore its the unique history, geology and marvel at its breathtaking scenery.
Inclusions for Ring Of Kerry And Skellig Experience Centre Day Trip From Killarney
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Entrance to Skellig Experience Center
Exclusions for Ring Of Kerry And Skellig Experience Centre Day Trip From Killarney
- Food and drinks
- Boat tour to the Skellig Islands
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.