Ring Of Kerry And Valentia Island Cycling Tour From Killarney
OverviewSee a different side to the Ring of Kerry with a magical small group tour exploring its most spectacular places of interest. The tour will take you off the beaten track to discover the most dramatic scenery that Ireland has to offer. Along the way, explore the Ring of Kerry's unique cultural delights and enjoy a self guided cycling tour of the magical island of Valentia. The best Ring of Kerry day tour experience.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourExplore and experience the real Ring of Kerry with a spectacular self guided cycling tour of the beautiful Valentia Island and discover one of Irelands most westerly points. The island is located off the South West coast of Kerry and is renowned for its raw wild beauty that will captivate your eyes at every turn. Discover why it became the birth place of Irelands first transatlantic telegraph cable and why Westminster Abbey is so closely connected .
Take the opportunity to explore the picturesque fishing village of Portmagee before continuing your journey around the spectacular Ring of Kerry. A tour that will definitely rekindle your Celtic spirit with everlasting memories.
Inclusions for Ring Of Kerry And Valentia Island Cycling Tour From Killarney
- All activities
- Use of bicycle and safety equipment
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
- Transport from and to Killarney
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Ring Of Kerry And Valentia Island Cycling Tour From Killarney
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dingle and Slea Head Drive Private Tour from Killarney
- Dingle and Inch Beach Day Tour from Killarney
- Dingle and Fungie Dolphin Boat Tour from Killarney
- Ring of Kerry and Dingle Combination Tour
- Ring of Kerry and Valentia Island day tour from Killarney
- Dingle and Slea Head Day Tour from Killarney
- Ring of Kerry and Bray Head Day Tour from Killarney
- Private Tour of Dingle Peninsula from Killarney