Ring Of Kerry Day Tour - Killarney
OverviewThe Iveragh Peninsula which contains Irelands most spectacular mountain road the Ring of Kerry is situated in the south west corner of Ireland. Over the centuries it has been the inspiration of poets and writers because of its magnificent coastal scenery and rugged countryside.
- Live commentary on board
Know More about this tourWe cordially invite you to join with us on our motorcoach tour of this enchanting peninsula and share in its history, geography, culture, stories and folklore. This is an ideal opportunity for you to forget about the left hand side of the road for a day and relax in worry free comfort. Free rental car parking availble at our depot in Ross Castle Road for the duration of the Ring of Kerry day tour.
In 2015 the award winning Wildkerry Daytours Team will be celebrating 70 years as offical Tour Operators of the Ring of Kerry, which departs everyday of the year except Christmas Day and New Years Day.
The Ring of Kerry is usually done in an anti-clockwise direction along the banks of the River Laune to Killorglin, via Glenbeigh, Kells, Caherciveen and the southern shores of Dingle Bay. The tour continues to Waterville and along the coast via Coomakista Pass and Derrynane and on to Sneem. From Sneem we travel up the mountain road to Molls Gap, then via LadiesView and back to Killarney.
In addition to stopping at all points of interest en route we also stop for an hour at lunchtime. In the afternoon a stop will be made for tea/coffee/Guinness/refreshments.
You will find our guides knowledgeable, friendly and always willing to share a joke with you. Its an experience we hope you will treasure for many years to come. The tour returns to Killarney in the evening between 16.40h - 17.00h
Inclusions for Ring Of Kerry Day Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Ring Of Kerry Day Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.