Ring Of Kerry Day Tour Including Killarney National Park From Killarney
OverviewFrom rugged cliffs to golden beaches, small villages and pastures green to peat bogs and picturesque mountain ranges, it is easy to see why the Ring of Kerry is considered one of the most beautiful drives in the world. This peninsula captures everything that is beautiful in Ireland.From ancient stone forts to landscapes carved out of rock by the Ice Age, from sparkling lakes to winding mountain passes, this day trip of the Ring of Kerry will ensure that you leave with memories to last you a lifetime.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe tour begins with a pass through Killorglin, the home of the ancient Celtic festival, which dates back to 1613, Puck Fair! This is one of the oldest festivals in the world, where a goat is crowned king of the village.
The tour continues on along to Dingle Bay where you will have the chance to enjoy spectacular views. Visit the famous Inch beach and possibly even the Blasket Islands with the wild Atlantic hugging our Celtic shores.
From our tour of the Dingle Peninsula, the tour will continue to the picturesque little village of Waterville, which overlooks Ballinskelligs bay, made famous by the Skellig Rocks' early Christian monastery. Charlie Chaplin loved Waterville so much and was such a regular visitor that Waterville unveiled a statue in his honour in 1998.
After Waterville, the tour will visit the charming and colorful village of Sneem. With two squares and a beautiful bridge in the middle of the village, Sneem village is where the River Sneem meets the currents of Kenmare bay.
After Sneem village, the tour will visit one of the most famous National Parks in the world, Killarney National Park, where you will enjoy magnificent views of the Lakes of Killarney and Black Valley from the stops at Molls Gap and Ladies View (Leprechaun Crossing).
The tour will conclude with a visit to the famous Torc waterfall, an 18 meter high waterfall which cascades through the wooded Friers Glenn.
Inclusions for Ring Of Kerry Day Tour Including Killarney National Park From Killarney
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Ring Of Kerry Day Tour Including Killarney National Park From Killarney
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.