OverviewImmerse yourself in some of Ireland's most spectacular scenery on a day trip to the Ring of Kerry from Dublin. You'll admire Ireland's coastal landscapes including Dingle Bay and the Lakes of Killarney.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Rail Tour
Know More about this tourDeparting from Dublin Heuston Station, you'll catch the train to Mallow in County Cork (breakfast service available onboard). From here, you will transfer by coach to Killarney to begin your tour of the Ring of Kerry.
This scenic day out by coach and rail takes you to the Macgillicuddy Reeks, Carrantuohill (Ireland's highest mountain), Moll's Gap, Ladies View and the world-famous Lakes of Killarney.
At the end of the day you'll return to Killarney for the train departure to Mallow, joining the Dublin-bound express (dinner service available) which arrives in Dublin at 9:15pm.
Inclusions for Ring Of Kerry Rail Trip From Dublin
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
Exclusions for Ring Of Kerry Rail Trip From Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15 euro per day is payable direct
This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Wheelchair accessibility: As long as the passenger has some mobility then this tour would be suitable. Trains in Ireland are wheelchair friendly however buses/coaches are not. The guest would have to be able to climb the steps on to the bus. Mobility Scooters cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.