Rio De Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise With Barbecue Lunch And Christ Redeemer With Selaron Steps And Sugar Loaf - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewCatch the view of Rio from the Sea in the amazing Guanabara Bay Cruise, followed by a barbecue lunch (all you can eat), a stop at the Selaron Steps, then heading to the Christ Redeemer by van and Sugar Loaf, just in time for sunset. This tour allows you to get different perspectives of Rio in just one day from its main sights and landmarks. Enjoy magnificent views from the sea and atop Corcovado and Sugar Loaf Mountains. An unforgettable day in the Wonderful City, for sure
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourAfter the pick up at your hotel, you get to Marina da Gloria, where the boat leaves at 9:30m or so. You will see the Museum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanh), built by the famous Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava. As you go on, and cross under the Rio Niteroi bridge, you can see the neighborhood of Santa Teresa, the Santos Dumont airport, and the three forts that were built to protect the city, the So Joo Fort, Lajes Fort and Santa Cruz Fort. As you circle back, you will come across the city of Niteroi, on the other side of the bridge side, from here you will have one of the best views of Rio de Janeiro.
After heading back, you will drive back through Aterro do Flamengo from where you can see the beautiful Sugar Loaf in all its glory, before arriving at a traditional Barbecue Lunch, all you can eat style. Brazilian Churrascarias (Barbecue places) offer a wide variety of sides and alternative options. In case you decide to stick with a vegetarian option, you will still leave delighted.
After lunch, you will take a van ride to Santa Teresa, a neighborhood where laid-backness and tradition meet. But it also brings you street art, such as the amazing Selaron Steps. The beautiful steps done in ceramic by artist Jorge Selarn are one of a kind. You will have about 10 minutes or so to contemplate it before continuing your tour.
Now we will make our way to Cosme Velho neighborhood, from we will catch a van ride up Corcovado Mountain through the lush and dense Tijuca rainforest to the towering Christ Redeemer statue. Standing guard over the city of Rio, up to 38m tall (125ft).Looking up you will feel blessed and protected by this beautiful monument of Christ with open arms. now one of the new Seven Wonders of the World! From up there you can see most of the town. It is a unique view that will astound you. You will have about 40 minutes to get to know all the sides and views of Corcovado and Its worldwide known Christ Statue.
The last main sight visited will be the Sugar Loaf Mountain. Youll travel all the way to the top in two steps by cable car. The first cable car takes you to Urca Hill, a vantage point 215 meters high for which already grants beautiful views ofthe city.
From this stage, a second cable car takes you up to the top. When you get there, you will understand why Rio is considered one of the most beautiful destinations in the world.
Explore Urca and Sugar Loaf hills for about 45 minutes. You can catch up great views of the charming city, see the native rainforest and take your best photo shots ever. As the sun starts to set you can can prepare to be amazed. You will be mesmerized by the different shades of orange, red and pink as the sun sets behind the mountains.
After riding the van back down, guests will make their way back to their hotels.
Inclusions for Rio De Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise With Barbecue Lunch And Christ Redeemer With Selaron Steps And Sugar Loaf
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in So Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- Season tropical fruits, such as watermelon and pineapples for free in the boat
- Ticket to the Corcovado Mountain
- Cable Car Ticket
Exclusions for Rio De Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise With Barbecue Lunch And Christ Redeemer With Selaron Steps And Sugar Loaf
- Optional Gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
Keep in mind that if you want to avoid picking other passenger, just ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Rio de Janeiro Layover Tour from the Airport
- Sugar Loaf Mountain Half-Day Tour
- Full Day Rio de Janeiro by Jeep Including Tijuca Forest and Christ the Redeemer
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Ocean Kayaking Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Sugar Loaf and Corcovado with Christ Statue plus Other 12 Attractions - Top Two attractions in Rio