Rio De Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise With Barbecue Lunch And Christ The Redeemer By Train - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewAppreciate Rio from the sea, its historical buildings and the forts that protected the Guanabara Bay. Sail to see the most beautiful landscape of Rio. It is the largest bay of the world in volume of water, it has several islands, as the Governors island, Fundo and Snakes island. Then have a delicious lunch at a barbecue House, all you can eat. Then head to the famous Christ The Redeemer and apreciate great perspectives atop the Corcovado Mountain. From the Sea to the top of the mountain, see this marvelous city from different perspectives and enjoy this lovely tour.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Special Offer
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAfter the pick up at your hotel, you get to Marina da Gloria, where the boat leaves at 9:30m or so. You will see the Museum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanh), built by the famous architect Santiago Calatrava. As you go on, and cross under the Rio Niteroi bridge, you can see the neighborhood of Santa Teresa, the Santos Dumont airport and the three forts that were built to protect the city, the So Joo Fort, Lajes Fort and Santa Cruz Fort. The views of Rio from the sea are just breathtaking. As you circle back, you will come across the city of Niteroi, on the other side of the bridge side, from here you will have one of the best views of Rio de Janeiro. There take some time to take mental snapshots of beautiful Rio and actual Snapshots to show it to friends and family.
You will sail to see the most beautiful landscape of Rio. It is the largest bay of the world in volume of water, it has several islands, as the Governors island, Fundo and Snakes island. During our tour if you are looking to let off some steam, just help yourself with the bar inside the boat, where you can buy caipirinhas and others alcoholic drinks or sodas and water. But we offer season tropical fruits, such as watermelon and pineapples for free!
After heading back, you will drive back through Aterro do Flamengo from where you can see the beautiful Sugar Loaf in all its glory, before arriving at a traditional Barbecue Lunch, all you can eat style. Brazilian Churrascarias (Barbecue places) offer a wide variety of sides and alternative options. In case you decide to stick with a vegetarian option, you will still leave delighted.
After this delicious lunch, we will head to the Cosme Velho Station, sitting at the bottom of Corcovado Mountain, where we will catch the train with pre-reserved tickets to save time and it will take you up to the top, through the dense Tijuca rain forest to the 38m tall (125ft) Christ Redeemer Statue. The 20 minute ride up will give you a chance to thoroughly appreciate the Tijuca Forest, which is considered to be the largest urban forest in the whole world. It represents 7% of the whole city`s territory! Its breath taking and that alone already makes the trip well worth it.
Upon arriving at the Statue, you will have two options of reaching the top, by a lift and then an escalator, or the traditional way, by stairs, 222 Steps, but the prize makes it all worthwhile. Once up, the views and the imposing statue will take your mind off the walk up! Looking up you will feel blessed and protected by this beautiful monument of Christ with open arms, now one of the new Seven Wonders of the World! From up there you can see most of the city, all of the south zone and all the way to Niteroi. A unique view that will astound you. You will have about 40 minutes to get to know all the sides and views of Corcovado and take pictures.
After riding the train back down, guests will be dropped off at their hotels by bus.
Inclusions for Rio De Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise With Barbecue Lunch And Christ The Redeemer By Train
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in So Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- Season tropical fruits, such as watermelon and pineapples for free in the boat
- Train Ticket to the Corcovado Mountain
Exclusions for Rio De Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise With Barbecue Lunch And Christ The Redeemer By Train
- Optional Gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
Keep in mind that if you want to avoid picking other passenger, just ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour.
Pick-up at selected hotels in Barra da Tijuca available on request ($10.00 per person). Please contact the local provider to arrange this service
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Corcovado with Christ Statue plus Other 6 Different Attractions - One of the 7 Modern Wonders of the World
- Tijuca National Park Hike and Waterfall Rappelling
- Private Rio de Janeiro City Tour
- Private Rio de Janeiro Tour with a Personal Photographer
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Private Rio de Janeiro Layover Tour from the Airport