Rio De Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise With Barbecue Lunch, Christ The Redeemer And Selaron Steps By Van - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewAppreciate Rio from the sea, its historical buildings and the forts that protected the Guanabara Bay. Sail to see the most beautiful landscape of Rio. It is the largest bay of the world in volume of water, it has several islands, as the Governors island, Fundo and Snakes island. Then have a delicious lunch at a barbecue House, all you can eat. Then, visit the famous Selaron Stepsand make a stop for photos and head to the famous Christ Redeemer Statue by van!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourAfter the pick up at your hotel, you get to Marina da Gloria, where the boat leaves at around 9:30m. Starting your tour you will see the Museum of Tomorrow (Museu do Amanh), built by the famous Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava. As you go on, and cross under the Rio Niteroi bridge, you can see the neighborhood of Santa Teresa, the Santos Dumont airport, and the three forts that were built to protect the city, the So Joo Fort, Lajes Fort and Santa Cruz Fort. The big city, from afar sounds rather quiet and peaceful and the views of Rio from the sea are just breathtaking. As you circle back, you will come across the city of Niteroi, on the other side of the bridge side, from here you will have one of the best views of Rio de Janeiro. There take some time to take mental snapshots of beautiful Rio and actual Snapshots to show it to friends and family.
You will sail to see the most beautiful landscape of Rio. It is the largest bay of the world in volume of water, it has several islands, as the Governors island, Fundo and Snakes island. During our tour if you are looking to let off some steam, just help yourself with the bar inside the boat, where you can buy caipirinhas and others alcoholic drinks or sodas and water. But we offer season tropical fruits, such as watermelon and pineapples for free!
After heading back, you will drive back through Aterro do Flamengo from where you can see the beautiful Sugar Loaf in all its glory, before arriving at a traditional Barbecue Lunch, all you can eat style. Brazilian Churrascarias (Barbecue places) offer a wide variety of sides and alternative options. In case you decide to stick with a vegetarian option, you will still be delighted.
After lunch, you will take a van ride to Santa Teresa, a neighborhood where laid-backness and tradition meet. But it also brings you street art, such as the amazing Selaron Steps. The beautiful steps done in ceramic by artist Jorge Selarn are one of a kind. You will have about 10 minutes or so to contemplate it before continuing your tour.
From Selaron Stepswe will make our way up by van through the Tijuca National Park. We will arrive at the parks visitor center. From there well make our way up to the statue where we will spend some time enjoying the views from one of the worlds most famous landmark. Up there beneath the imposing Christ Redeemer Statue, standing above Corcovado Mountain, you will catch the best views on your trip. The views from up there are truly unique and so is the Christ Redeemer Statue.
After your visit you will be riding the van back down, guests will make their way back to their hotels. This full day tour will give you all of Rio de Janeiro: Three of the most important attractions in the City: Guanabara Bay, Christ Redeemer and Selaron Steps. In addition to that, you will be delighted by the delicious lunch. There is no doubt: You will have the time of your life.
Inclusions for Rio De Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise With Barbecue Lunch, Christ The Redeemer And Selaron Steps By Van
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in So Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- Season tropical fruits, such as watermelon and pineapples for free in the boat
Exclusions for Rio De Janeiro Super Saver: Guanabara Bay Cruise With Barbecue Lunch, Christ The Redeemer And Selaron Steps By Van
- Optional Gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
Keep in mind that if you want to avoid picking other passenger, just ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rio Samba School: Behind-the-Scenes Carnival Rehearsal
- Private Rio de Janeiro Layover Tour from the Airport
- Sugar Loaf Mountain Half-Day Tour
- Full Day Rio de Janeiro by Jeep Including Tijuca Forest and Christ the Redeemer
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Ocean Kayaking Tour in Rio de Janeiro