Rio De Janeiro West Beaches And Hiking Tour - Rio De JaneiroWrite a Review
OverviewExplore the far reaches of the West Zone of Rio de Janeiro on this 8-hour tour. With your guide, hike to the top of Telegrafo Rock for unbelievable views and enjoy one of the white, sandy beaches. Stop at a beach front restaurant to fill up (at own expense) before the trip back to Copacabana.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
After meeting at a centrally located meeting point at 8am, you will hop into a van to head west. The ride takes approximately one to one and a half hours, but you will learn about the expansion of the West Zone of Rio de Janeiro from your guide along the way.
When you arrive in Guaratiba, you’ll begin a 45-minute hike up to the top of Telegrafo Rock for amazing, 360-degree views. While at the top, enjoy traditional snacks, such as goiabada, queixo minas, and cold cuts.
Make your way back down to the white, sandy beaches below and soak up the Brazilian sun. You will also have time to swim, before continuing on to a beach front restaurant. Here you can try moqueca, a traditional Northeastern fish dish, or indulge in a Capirinha (at own expense).
After eating, you will hop back in the van for the trip back, arriving at approximately 4pm.
Inclusions for Rio De Janeiro West Beaches And Hiking Tour
- Transportation to/from centrally-located meeting point
- Local bilingual guide
- Traditional snacks, including goiabada, queijo minas, and cold cuts
Exclusions for Rio De Janeiro West Beaches And Hiking Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A considerable amount of walking/hiking is involved
It is recommended that you bring athletic shoes, athletic clothes, a bathing suit, water, sunscreen, and bug spray
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather (heavy rain, flooding, thunder and lightning), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A maximum of 14 people per booking
Minimum age is 7 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.