OverviewExperience the best that Rio de Janeiro's nightlife has to offer on this amazing dinner and drinks tour. Enjoy exclusive VIP treatment, listen and dance to traditional Brazilian music and party with the locals!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tour
You'll be picked up from your hotel at 9:30pm by your personal, bilingual driver/guide who will be available for your assistance at all times throughout the night. The entrance fees of the club and bar are already included, so there's no need to worry about that!
Your first destination is a nice bar in the South zone (e.g. Botanical Garden, Leblon etc.) of the city. Enjoy a couple of drinks or a light meal to smoothly get the evening started. Then, head to the famous nightlife district of Lapa, where the crowds drink and party in the streets. Enjoy some fresh made Caipirinha or other national Cocktails and drinks, while participating the street party.
Afterwards, visit the famous ''Rio Scenarium'', a nightclub frequented by the locals and the best place to enjoy live music and the rhythms of Samba and MPB (Popular Brazilan music). The ''Cariocas'' are very open and it is easy to socialize and get to know new people. Enjoy intriguing conversations and even learn some Samba steps yourself!
You'll get VIP entrance and won't need to wait in line!
Around 3:30am your driver/host will take you safely back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Rio Nightlife Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Zona Sul and Centro)
- Entrance fee to all bars and clubs
- VIP treatment
- Personal driver/guide
- Air-conditioned vehicles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Live entertainment
Exclusions for Rio Nightlife Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A current valid passport/ID (or a copy) is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.