Rio's Longest Historical Walking Tour With Santa Teresa Lapa Centro And Port - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewA day to visit all of the main points of interest in the central area of Rio de janeiro. We start in the idyllic neighborhood of Santa Teresa, before moving on to bohemian Lapa, the historic centre, and the financial district, before ending up in the Port area. Once there, well find out more about what the true identity of the Brazilian people is.
Know More about this tourThis experience is especially aimed at those who like to discover the city on foot. Youll reach places that the car doesnt, on walks that provide all the detail that the eagle-eyed could ever wish for. The Santa Teresa neighborhood is known as a secluded, idyllic place where many artists choose to live and set up their studios, with a feel of one of Brazils rural cities. Our meeting place is Largo dos Guimares, in the heart of the neighbourhood.
From there, well set off on our walk, taking in the Parque das Ruinas, the Chcara do Cu museum (outside only), The Selarn Stairway, the Lapa arches, Cinelndia, the Metropolitan Cathedral. Praa Tiradentes, the Real Gabinete Portugues Library and Cultural Centre (entering when open), the Confeitaria Colombo (which we pop into for a coffee and and legendary snack when open), Largo da Carioca, Praa XV. Rios Old Town, The CCBB Cultural Centre, The Olympic Torch,the Olympic BoulevardStreet Art Mural - Etnias by Kobra, Cais do Valongo(Valongo Wharf) and Pedra do Sal.
Our final stop is ata very traditional restaurant in Rio(where you will get a free Brazilian snack). We will also pass by the Museum of Tomorrow and MAR (Rio Art Museum).
Entry to: Metropolitan Cathedral, Real Gabinete Portuguese Library (when open), Confeitura Colombo (when open).
Visits without entry to: Museum of Tomorrow and Rio Art Museum (MAR).
Inclusions for Rio's Longest Historical Walking Tour With Santa Teresa Lapa Centro And Port
- Walking Experience
- Professional guide
- Brazilian Snack at the end of the tour
Exclusions for Rio's Longest Historical Walking Tour With Santa Teresa Lapa Centro And Port
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wear Comfortable shoes
Don't forget sunscreen and water
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rio de Janeiro: Super Rio - Sugar Loaf and Corcovado
- Tijuca Forest Tour
- Hawaiian Canoe Expedition to Sugar Loaf
- Private Rio de Janeiro Customized Photography Tour by SUV Car
- Half-Day Ilha Grande Schooner Tour
- Full-Day Ilha Grande Northern Coast Speedboat Tour
- Schooner Shuttle to Lopes Mendes from Vila do Abraao
- Angra dos Reis Island Hopping Speedboat Tour from Ilha Grande