OverviewDiscover the mysteries of the Yucatan on a visit to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve. Enjoy an exciting afternoon adventure at Rio Secreto, where youll wade and swim through an underground river and encounter the stillness of a crystal cave. You can select hotel pickup and drop-off, or meet your guide at a central location in Cancun.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour guide will either pick you up at your hotel or meet you at Rio Secreto Nature Reserve. Once there, youll receive a safety briefing and equipment including wetsuit, life vest, water shoes and a hardhat with lamp before your expedition begins!
Follow your guide into Rio Secretos underground cave, and admire the stunning crystal-like stalactites and stalagmites as you walk along a path and swim through the turquoise water. Venturing deep inside the cave, take in the peaceful stillness amid the dramatic mineral formations and vivid colors of your pristine surroundings.
When you emerge, enjoy a shower at Rio Secretos facility or hang out for a bit in a hammock before returning to the plaza or your hotel.
Inclusions for Rio Secreto Underground River Tour With Crystal Caves
- Professional guide
- Use of all necessary equipment (wet suit, hard hat, water shoes, life vest)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Rio Secreto Underground River Tour With Crystal Caves
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Passengers must weigh less than 250 pounds (113 kg)
Minimum age is 4 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Chichen Itza And Valladolid
- Contoy And Isla Mujeres
- TEMAZCAL - UNIQUE MAYAN RITAUL
- Skip The Line: Mandala Nightclub Open Bar In Cancun
- Day Trip To Isla Contoy With A Stop At Isla Mujeres
- Coba Mayan Treasures Tour
- Cozumel Snorkel Tour From Cancun: Coral Reefs And Playa Mia Beach Park
- Sightseeing, Snorkeling And Dancing Catamaran Cruise From Cancun
- Private Tour: Catamaran Sailing And Snorkeling In Isla Mujeres
- Tulum Xtreme From Cancun