Rio Urban Art Walking Tour - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewGet a unique experience around the streets of Rio on a 4-hour tour visiting many artistic sites with a knowledgeable local guide. See everything from colorful tiles to the Las Etnias (The Ethnicities) mural, a staggering 15 meters high.
- Round-trip train fares
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYou'll start the tour in front of the meeting point at 2:00pm in front of Olinda Rio Hotel at Atlantic Av or at 2:35am at Love Time Hotel in Gloria, where you will go with your tour guide by Metro (included in the price) to Gloria Neighborhood. Your first visit will be at the Selaron Steps, with artwork done by a Chilean Artist. It is a huge mosaic with tiles from different part of the world spanning 400 steps in Lapa area, also known as "The Great Madness".
Your second spot will at Praa Mau. The square marks the beginning of Avenida Rio Branco Avenue and also of the Port Region, the central area of Rio. Around the square are important buildings, such as the Rio Art Museum (MAR) and the Museum of Tomorrow.
From there you will walk by the Olympic Boulevard to see all the new different art works in the area, including the very large (its in the Guinness Book of Records!) 3,000-square-meter Etnias mural. Finally, you'll go to the Pedra do Sal. Originally a slave village, Pedra do Sal is a place with special significance for Cariocas of African descent and fans of samba and choro music. Its a culturally rich area, full of art, and definitely worth a visit and stopping by for a cold beer!Your guide will walk you back to the subway station and show you where you need to get off to return to your accommodation. For those staying in the center of the city the guide will give you the best tips for bars, restaurants and museums if you want to explore the area after the tour. Great Sunset from there!
Inclusions for Rio Urban Art Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Local guide
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Rio Urban Art Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sugar Loaf Mountain Half-Day Tour
- Full Day Rio de Janeiro by Jeep Including Tijuca Forest and Christ the Redeemer
- Pico da Tijuca Hiking Tour in Tijuca Forest National Park
- Ocean Kayaking Tour in Rio de Janeiro
- Sugar Loaf and Corcovado with Christ Statue plus Other 12 Attractions - Top Two attractions in Rio
- Private Tour: Christ the Redemeer, Corcovado Mountain with Beaches