Come and visit our Ripley's Aquarium in Myrtle Beach! Glide on the 330ft moving path beneath a Shark Tunnel. Experience a world of eels, colorful fish, mermaids, and poisonous predators. See sharks, stingrays, and even jellyfish as you learn about their natural habitats.
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tour
Ripley’s Aquarium is one of South Carolina’s most-visited attractions. Enjoy an 87,000-square foot attraction featuring thousands of marine animals. Ride along a 330-ft underwater moving glidepath to admire one of the largest collections of giant sharks on the East Coast. Ripley’s Aquarium also features hourly dive shows and a stingray tank. Planet Jellies is a new beautiful expansion to Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach. With thousands of jellies, it will feel as if you’re in a different world. This transfixing gallery will mesmerize you with its back-lit and color-changing displays.
Come explore thousands of amazing underwater species and learn about their natural habitats. This is an aquarium that is not to be missed while you are visiting on vacation.
Inclusions for Ripley's Aquarium Myrtle Beach Admission
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Ripley's Aquarium Myrtle Beach Admission
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All tickets are good for a one-time use
Kids under 2 are free
Free parking is available adjacent to the Aquarium and in many parts of Myrtle Beach. If the adjacent lot is full, there are several options nearby that also include a few wheelchair accessible parking spaces.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The Aquarium is stroller friendly.
Only service animals are allowed per ADA specifications.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.