OverviewRipley's Aquarium of Canada is located in the heart of downtown Toronto and is this city's most exciting attraction! Canada’s largest indoor aquarium is a thrilling underwater adventure for everyone.
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Skip the line
- Editor's Pick
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tourCanada’s largest indoor aquarium showcases more than 16,000 marine animals, including one of the world’s most extensive jellyfish exhibits, giant lobsters, stingray and bamboo shark touch pools, and live dive shows.
New for 2016 is SWARM: Nature by Numbers. Go face-to-face with Halloween crabs, and enjoy the calming view of blue blubber jellyfish. From flashlight fish to coral catfish, there are more than 1,000 new creatures to meet at this exhibit.
Along with SWARM, Ripley's Aquarium offers eight additional galleries to explore, including the following.
Canadian Waters Gallery: Have you ever wondered what lurks beneath the surface of the Great Lakes? Explore 17 habitats that spotlight the diversity of Canada's treasures.
Rainbow Reef: Be swept away to an inviting oasis, where an explosion of color mesmerizes with this vibrant collection of tropical fish.
Dangerous Lagoon: An exhilarating experience that begins in an underwater tunnel, weaving through the gallery to see many different species of sharks.
Discovery Centre: Pop into the underwater viewing bubbles to get a closer look at pufferfish and clownfish, and be sure to touch a 'living' fossil in the horseshoe crab touch pool. You can also grab a quick bite to eat at Ripley's Cafe here (own expense).
Ray Bay: Watch with wonder as graceful stingrays glide through the water. Experience a live dive show, which will give you a glimpse into their world.
Planet Jellies: With eight different tanks featuring jellies surrounding you on all side, this transfixing gallery delights with color-changing displays.
Inclusions for Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Enter through the ticket holder doors and make your way directly to Guest Services to exchange your voucher
Infants age 0-2 are free with accompanying adult and do not require a ticket
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.