Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada - Toronto
OverviewRipley's Aquarium of Canada is located in the heart of downtown Toronto and is this city's most exciting attraction! Canada’s largest indoor aquarium is a thrilling underwater adventure for everyone.
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Skip the line
- Editor's Pick
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
Ripley's Aquarium is Canada's largest indoor aquarium - Immerse yourself in a world of 20,000 aquatic animals and discover your own underwater adventure in the heart of downtown Toronto. Ripleys Aquarium of Canada features North Americas longest underwater viewing tunnel with more than 5.7 million litres of water and over 100 interactive opportunities. Get up close and personal with several touch exhibits and soak in a live dive show daily. This awe-inspiring attraction consists of nine carefully curated galleries showcasing a cross section of saltwater and freshwater environments from around the world starting with species from Torontos backyard, the Great Lakes basin.Ripley's Aquarium offers additional galleries to explore, including the following:
Canadian Waters Gallery: Have you ever wondered what lurks beneath the surface of the Great Lakes? Explore 17 habitats that spotlight the diversity of Canada's treasures.
Rainbow Reef: Be swept away to an inviting oasis, where an explosion of color mesmerizes with this vibrant collection of tropical fish.
Dangerous Lagoon: An exhilarating experience that begins in an underwater tunnel, weaving through the gallery to see many different species of sharks.
Discovery Centre: Pop into the underwater viewing bubbles to get a closer look at pufferfish and clownfish, and be sure to touch bamboo sharks and a 'living' fossil in the horseshoe crab touch pool. You can also grab a quick bite to eat at Ripley's Cafe here.
Ray Bay: Watch with wonder as graceful stingrays glide through the water. Experience a live dive show, which will give you a glimpse into their world.
Planet Jellies: With eight different tanks featuring jellies surrounding you on all side, this transfixing gallery delights with color-changing displays.
Inclusions for Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Enter through the ticket holder doors and make your way directly to Guest Services to exchange your voucher
Infants age 0-2 are free with accompanying adult and do not require a ticket
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Niagara Region Private Winery Tour
- Luxury Sedan Transfer: Downtown Toronto and GTA to Toronto International Airport
- Niagara Falls Tour from Toronto with Optional Boat Ride and Lunch
- LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Toronto Admission
- Extreme Combat Archery Experience in Mississauga
- Private Tour: Personal Travel Photographer Tour in Toronto
- Toronto Small-Group City Tour
- Private Arrival Transfer: Toronto Pearson International Airport to Hotel