Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Niagara Falls Admission
OverviewOn top of Clifton Hill lies a skyscraper fallen on its side Ripleys Believe It or Not! museum. Book entry to one of Ripleys attractions, or enjoy discounted access to two or all three of Ripleys attractions: the Odditorium, the wax museum and the 4D moving theater. Discover unusual artifacts like two-headed animals and shrunken heads, find icons like Madonna and Monica Lewinsky standing side-by-side, and experience a movie ride thats not for the fainthearted. Surprises are in store for young and old alike!
Know More about this tourLocated on top of Clifton Hill, Ripleys Niagara boasts three attractions for fans of the bizarre, Ripley's Odditorium, The Moving Theater, and Louis Tussaud's Wax Works. Book a single admission ticket for any one site or a combo ticket for two or three added attractions.
Ripleys Believe It or Not! Odditorium
Discover a collection of more than 800 astonishing artifacts in 13 themed and interactive galleries. The human and animal oddities inside include the worlds rarest egg, two-headed creatures and real shrunken heads.
Ripleys Believe It or Not! Moving Theater
Buckle in for a thrilling ride in this state-of-the-art 4D theater. Shake and dip and bump your way through films with names like Looney Tunes and Angry Birds.
Louis Tussauds Wax Works
Madonna, the Dalai Lama and Leonardo DiCaprio all stand under the same roof here. Inside an English Tudor-style home, find over 140 wax figures in 16 themed galleries. Snap shots beside your favorite Hollywood celebrities and other icons. Dont miss the Chamber of Horrors for glimpses of famous movie monsters.
Inclusions for Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Niagara Falls Admission
- Entrance tickets
Exclusions for Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Niagara Falls Admission
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Can accommodate large groups
Gift certificates available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.