Rishikesh Haridwar Same Day Tour From Delhi
OverviewSee the highlights of the holy cities Rishikesh and Haridwar in same day. Private tour. Private round-trip transportation eliminates the need for a rental car Plenty of time to ask questions about the holy sites and ritual.
Know More about this tour
Pick up from your Delhi hotel and drive to Rishikesh (5 Hrs Drive)
Triveni Ghat is a ghat situated in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. It is the biggest and most famous ghat in Rishikesh at the banks of Ganges
You will also explore two bridges in Rishikesh. First is Lakshman Jhula, the popular hanging bridge across the holy river Ganga. This 450 ft long Jhula is built at a height of 70 ft from the river and is about 3 kms away from the main town of Rishikesh. The other bridge is Ram Jhula which is the iron Parallax Bridge on the river Ganga in Rishikesh. Ram Jhula is the newer bridge named after Lakshmans brother, Lord Ram.
You can enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense) before visiting Sivananda Ashram, Parmath Niketan Temple, Gita Bhavan, Swarg Ashram, Ma Anandamayee Ashram, Sapt Rishi Ashram, and The Beatles Ashram.
In the evening during sunset, you will visit Ganga Aarti at Haridwar. Thousands of sects visit the ghats of the Ganga at Har ki Pauri at Haridwar to witness the aarti that started several decades ago. The tradition continues unabated and is a sight to behold. It takes place on the other side of the banks where you will see the priests light up the lamps in a clockwise manner, accompanied by songs in praise of Mother Ganga. After the ritual is complete, devotees will cup their hands over the flame and raise their palms to their forehead in order to get the Goddess's purification and blessing.
Finally, Reach Delhi & drop you at Hotel around 11pm.
Inclusions for Rishikesh Haridwar Same Day Tour From Delhi
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport from Delhi Hotels
Exclusions for Rishikesh Haridwar Same Day Tour From Delhi
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended
This tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private cab For Taj mahal tour ( same day taj Mahal tour )
- The Agra Experience - Tajmahal,Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Village Safari
- Private Full-Day City Tour of Agra & Fatehpur Sikri
- Private Full-Day Combo Tour of Old and New Delhi City With Entrance Fees
- Shekhawati tour manadawa, navalgarh etc by private car driver for 2 adult 1child
- Customize road trip of north india by private car and driver
- Overnight Agra Tour form Delhi
- Golden Triangle Tour Package - 3 Nights Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour