Risky Market & Amphawa Floating MarketWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy the most exciting tour to Risky Market where you can see a train passing straight through a very busy market. The vendors set up shop right on the rail lines and its only when the track vibrates they grab their tables and pull them back to make way for train. Witness the Thai Culture and lifestyle at Amphawa Market. Wander along the canal where many shops are set up selling all kinds of things such as Amphawa souvenirs, clothing, food, and sweets along with the boat ride in the evening. Definitely a must see if you make it there!
- Thailands must see attraction Risky Market
- Train directly passing through a very busy market
- Original Thai Culture, Tradition Food at the Amphawa Floating Market
- Take a boat ride around the market and learn about local Thai lifestyle
Know More about this tourJourney starts with visit to Thailands must see attraction Risky Market Experience the thrilling excitement as the train rolls through a very busy market.
It is a unique and exotic experience to look at the shopkeepers pull their table of vegetable and meat out of the way for train.
Later we drive to the Amphawa Floating market to feel the real essence of the original Thai Culture, Tradition Food.
You will be entertained with the atmosphere of local businesses going on selling colorful tropical fruits, coconut sugar candy, large prawns, mango sticky rice and som tum on their self paddled small boats.
When night falls you will get the motor boat ride along the canal as you see the villagers spend their daily life by the river. And if you are lucky enough, you will get to see fireflies light up the Night like stars in cloudless sky.
We bet you will get a breathtaking experience that you will never forget
Inclusions for Risky Market & Amphawa Floating Market
- Return shared transfers from centrally located hotels
- English Speaking Guide
- Visit to Risky Market
- Visit to Amphawa Floating Market
- Boat Ride along market canal
Exclusions for Risky Market & Amphawa Floating Market
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- 1130 Pick up from the various centrally located hotel
- 1230 Depart for Samutsongkram province.
- 1430 Arrive the risky market, a must see attraction in Thailand. You will see a train pushing through a busy market.
- 1530 Drive to Amphawa floating market, where you will see hundreds of Paddle boats selling Thai traditional food by the river.
- 1830 When night falls you will get the motor boat and cruise along the Canal as you see the villagers spend their daily life by the river.
- 1900 Depart for Bangkok
- 2045 Return to the hotel.
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pick up
Please provide confirmation voucher at the time of pick up.
Operates only on Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.