River Bike Tour In Oslo
OverviewDiscover an alternative Oslo, full of street art, hip cafés, surprising waterfalls, great food and award winning coffee. During this approximately 3-hour bike tour, ride the path along the Akerselva River, with a stop at the heart of Oslo’s food scene, the indoor market “Mathallen” (closed on Mondays). Be amazed by rushing waterfalls in the middle of the city, just blocks from the trendy Grünerløkka neighborhood. And an absolute must is a stop at the stunningly modern Opera, to climb to the top of the roof for an amazing view
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe River Bike Tour takes approximately 3 hours, with about 90 minutes biking and 90 minutes visiting the following sites:
- The stunning modern Opera House, with about 20 minutes to explore both the interior and exterior;
- The car-free Akerselva River path including a stop in Oslo's most "alternative" neighborhood full of street art;
- Mathallen, the indoor food market, with about 20 minutes to explore the city's best local food scene, buy some typical Norwegian food like brown cheese or have a quick lunch;
- Numerous waterfalls, with time to explore the largest one;
- Beautifully preserved 19th century industrial architecture along most of the ride;
- The lively neighborhood of Grünerløkka where our guides give their favorite recommendations among the dozens of cafés, bars, restaurants and clubs.
Inclusions for River Bike Tour In Oslo
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for River Bike Tour In Oslo
- Drinks: water available for purchase at the Viking Biking shop
- Food and drinks: tour includes a 20 minute stop at the "Mathallen", Oslo's premiere destination for local food and drink.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (for children 1-4 years old)
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.