The River Bike Tour takes approximately 3 hours, with about 90 minutes biking and 90 minutes visiting the following sites:
- The stunning modern Opera House, with about 20 minutes to explore both the interior and exterior;
- The car-free Akerselva River path including a stop in Oslo's most "alternative" neighborhood full of street art;
- Mathallen, the indoor food market, with about 20 minutes to explore the city's best local food scene, buy some typical Norwegian food like brown cheese or have a quick lunch;
- Numerous waterfalls, with time to explore the largest one;
- Beautifully preserved 19th century industrial architecture along most of the ride;
- The lively neighborhood of Grünerløkka where our guides give their favorite recommendations among the dozens of cafés, bars, restaurants and clubs.