Wake up the city
This 2-hour sailing tour you offers the opportunity to learn more about the local history, cuisine, drinks and culture of Lisbon while relaxing and enjoying the view of the citys harbor. The westernmost capital in continental Europe, the city is one of the oldest on the continent and is considered the 4th most beautiful city in the world.
During the sailing cruise, spot points of interest such as the Champalimaud Foundation, Belm Tower, the National Museum of Ancient Art, Belem Cultural Center, Discovery Monument, Belm Palace Gardens, Jeronimos Monastery, the Electricity Museum, the April 25 Bridge, King Christ, Ribeira Market, Ajuda National Palace, Empire Square, Commerce Square, and the pier columns.
Enjoin the breakfast throughout the cruise and sit back and relax as the captain guides the boat through the harbor. Dont miss this totally unique way to see Portugals capital from a different angle.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Monday to Friday from 10am to 12pm
Departure Details :
Doca de Belém (Lisbon)
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewSightseeing Lisbon in the moorning it is another way to discover Lisbon. Gliding through Tagus River, you'll be introduced to the splendid palaces, museums, monuments, churches, bridges, gardens and warehouses lining the city's liquid streets. Our boats sailboats offer a great comfort to have the first meal of the day while facing this magnificent city. Enjoy the feeling of being on the water having a breakfast as you experience Lisbon in a totally unique and fun way.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Sailing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Wake up the city
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
It is not allowed for the customers bring any alcohol drinks aboard in this tour. This is a morning tour on sail boat and safety is our biggest concern.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain