River Fishing Day Tour At Balapitiya River - Galle
OverviewThis fishing tour will give you an once-in-a-lifetime experience in the Balapitiya River where you can see kraal-fishing constructions and fishermen making their way in rowing boats to collect their catch of the day. The occasional blue kingfisher flits in the vicinity of the kraal, a pond heron stands tall in the water, and other wetland birds have arisen from their slumber. Here you can engage with the traditional ways of fishing with the rods and thereafter you will enjoy an excellent lunch in an Island.
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Bentota, Beruwela, or Ahungalla by TukTuk and transfered to Balapitiya. Tuk Tuk is a very typical vehicle in some parts of Asia. It is considered a classical form of public transportation and part of our everyday street scene. It is the three-wheeled, slightly ratty-looking vehicle, the TukTuk, dubbed in honor of its typical crackling two-stroke engine noise. You can sit and stretch out. You will be protected from the sun and rain by the flap and get a great breeze as you zip along. The ride is safe and comfortable with a little excitement.
First stop on your tour- discover the unique beauty of Maduganga nature on a boat trip with fishing. Mangrove vegetation lines up on the riverbed and occasional islets emerge as the river flows into the sea. Further upstream, you can see kraal-fishing constructions and fishermen making their way in rowing boats to collect their catch of the day. The occasional blue kingfisher flits in the vicinity of the kraal, a pond heron stands tall in the water, and other wetland birds have arisen from their slumber.
Next, you will have a chance to go fishing in the lagoon. Here you can engage with the traditional ways of fishing with rods. Refreshment will be provided during the boat trip, and afterwards, you will enjoy lunch or BBQ dinner on an Island. Later, you will returned back to your hotel.
Inclusions for River Fishing Day Tour At Balapitiya River
- Pickup and drop-off by a TukTuk in Bentota, Beruwela, or Ahungalla
- Cost of the boat
- Fishing equipments
- Bottled water
- King coconuts as refreshment drinks
- Lunch with chilled beer on an Island
Exclusions for River Fishing Day Tour At Balapitiya River
- Tips to guides, restaurants. Tipping is expected
- Any others expenses not mentioned in Price Inclusions section
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Pickup and drop off outside of Bentota, Beruwela, or Ahungalla can be arranged (additional charge may apply). Please advise when booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.