River Rafting From Puerto PlataWrite a Review
OverviewMaximum adventure and fun for everyone, ride on a raft and enjoy the cold waters of the Rio Yaque del Norte, the longest in the Caribbean.
In company of professional guides, you'll sail through canyons and streams to feel a real adrenaline rush. Discover many places, nature and adventure in this excursion.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
Ride the rapids of the Yaque del Norte River through the scenic Jarabacoa. This is more than just an adventure, but also a thrilling experience and true adrenaline rush. An experienced staff will give you instructions on proper use of rules, regulations and safety equipment for all to enjoy this exciting trip without incident. It is an adventure and maximum fun for everyone.
Hop on a raft and enjoy the cool waters of the Yaque del Norte River, the longest in the Caribbean. In the company of professional guides, you will go through canyons and rapids to the feel of adrenaline. You will discover places unknown to most. This will be a unique adventure in life. Walk through the river and enjoy the breathtaking views from the barrel of which only one can experience while one of these rafts. Feel the excitement and the adrenaline flowing through your veins as you go through some of the most impressive and fast rapids in this river.
After breakfast, the equipment is tested. This activity takes about 2.5 hours. It includes a snack and lunch upon return to the ranch. After lunch, the guides will show the group the videos of the day and if you're interested, you can buy it.
Inclusions for River Rafting From Puerto Plata
- Equipment (helmet, life jacket and wet suit)
- Lunch buffet of Dominican food
- 2 national drinks after the activity
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for River Rafting From Puerto Plata
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.