River Thames Fast Boat Experience In London
OverviewEnjoy a fun filled, adrenaline fuelled experience, enjoy sightseeing, speed and awesome aquabatics. This 50 minute experience passes some of London's most iconic sights. Sit back and take in the view as the journey travels under Londons famous bridges including the most modern, Millennium Bridge, and the world renowned Tower Bridge on the way to the fast zone. Stay alert because the sights really do come thick and fast on this stretch of the river. Once past Tower Bridge the boat is heading for speed and the experienced skippers will show you what these boats can do.
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourTour departs from Westminster Bridge. Check-in 30 minutes prior to the departure time for the safety briefing and collection of a waterproof coat and life jacket (Waterproof trousers can also be supplied). You will be taken to your jet boat and the fun can begin.
Enjoy a more leisurely ride on the Thames down towards Tower Birdge taking in the sights. You will pass famous sights such as the Houses of Parliaments, London Eye, NationalTheater, Golden Hinde, The Shard, The Cheese Grater, Walkie Talkie and Gherkin, HMS Belfast and the Tower of London to name a few.
Then it's under the most famous bridge of all Londonbridges, the majectic Tower Bridge, hold on tight as it's all about the speed now. Traveling at 40mph (35 knots) towards Canary Wharf where you will experience some awesome aquabatics as the Captain's show you what these boats can do. Twists and turns and flying on waves, whilst listening to some great theme tunes. Then it's back to base and tome to catch a breath and grab some more photo opportunities.
Inclusions for River Thames Fast Boat Experience In London
- Sightseeing river cruise
- Life jacket
- All-weather clothing provided
Exclusions for River Thames Fast Boat Experience In London
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For safety reasons, the minimum height requirement to travel on Thamesjet is 1.35 metres (4 ft. 5in.).
Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 9 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London
- West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
- Private Transfer: London to Oxford Bicester Village for Shopping for Up to 4 Passengers
- London Photography Tour at Night
- London St Pancras Eurostar Private Arrival Transfer
- Buckingham Palace Tour Including Afternoon Tea