River Tracing Adventure Tour In Hualien Including Lunch
OverviewRiver tracing, also called canyoning or river trekking, is an outdoor adventure activity combined hiking, swimming, climbing and jumping along the river. The crystal clear water and moderate temperature lead Hualien County to be the most popular place for river tracing. Following to the instructions of our experienced tour guide, even though you are beginner, you can enjoy the beauty of natural river.
- Instant Confirmation
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Free snacks included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
A driver guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hualien city or Hualien train station and apply for permits. We have to change clothes to safety outfit, like helmet, wetsuit, river tracing boots and life vest right after reaching the riverside. In the beginning, we will trek on crystal clear water with the temperature between 18-24C (64~75F). The wetsuit will protect us from the coldness.
You can swim in several natural pools and enjoy nature water spa. Sometimes we can see local aborigines fishing and rock jumping along the way. Our tour guide will find a great place for lunch where everyone can swim and take a relaxing nap on marble boulder. The lunch is the traditional Taiwanese rice ball and hot drinks
After lunch break, we will do exciting waterfall climbing. When you stand on the top of the waterfall, you'll know the sense of accomplishment. The last challenge is the pool jumping, its super refreshing at the moment you jump into the water. After river tracing, the driver will take you to enjoy some local snacks before dropping you off at hotel or Hualien train station.May ~November is suitable for river tracing every year. If you would like to avoid crowds, you can choose to book the trip in weekdays.
Inclusions for River Tracing Adventure Tour In Hualien Including Lunch
- Pickup and drop-off in Hualien-city hotel and Hualien train station.
- Transportation from Hualien city to river tracing starting point and return
- Mountain Entry Permission
- River tracing instructor (guide)
- Tolls, Fuel, Parking fee
- Helmet, wetsuit, river tracing boots and life vest...etc safety outfit for river tracing
- Lunch, snacks and water
- Travel accident insurance
Exclusions for River Tracing Adventure Tour In Hualien Including Lunch
- Towels, toiletries, swimsuit and dry clothing
- Local snacks food and drinks in night market
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We accept minimum one person registering the tour, but there is the minimum requirement of 4 participants to operate this group tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund.
If Severe natural disasters such as typhoon, earthquake, flood, landslide... etc. will influence the location where the tour will be operated, we may cancel the tour according to the government announcement. You will be offered an alternative or full refund if the tour hasn't started yet. For safety reasons on severe weather condition or disasters, our driver guide always has the right to cancel the trip during the tour and no refund would be issued if the tour has started.
Not recommended for visitors with acrophobia, heart attack, hypertension, pregnant or special personal illness.
Not recommended for children under 15 and senior over 55 yrs.
A maximum of 8 people per booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private One-Way Hualien City to Kenting Scenic Tour
- The Better Taroko Gorge National Park Day Tour - Small Group - Early Start!
- Taroko Gorge National Park Day Tour - 4 or more person
- Taroko Gorge with Qingshui Cliff, Swallow Grotto, Shakadang Trail, and Qixingtan
- Spectacular Hiking in Taroko Gorge: Zhuilu Old Trail
- Small Group Taroko Gorge Classic Day Tour
- KOT Cycling Challenge - King Of Taroko Cycling Tour in Hualien